In addition to the Offer terms and conditions set out below and the Sony Legal Notice including User Terms and Privacy Notice available at www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal, you hereby accept and agree that the rules below may apply without limitation to the Offer and your use of this website. In addition, any instructions on how to enter this Offer form part of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Sony Mobile Communications AB of 221 88 Lund, Sweden.
Promotion Period: Starts 00:00:00 05/04/18 and ends 23:59:59 30/05/18 or while stocks last.
1. This Offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only, not employees or their immediate families of the Promoter, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the Offer. Purchase and Internet access required. Keep receipt or online confirmation.
2. To participate in this Offer you (hereinafter “you” or the “Participant”) need to purchase an Xperia™ XZ2 or Xperia™ XZ2 Compact from Telefonica UK Limited’s (“O2”) direct sales channels which include any O2 store, www.o2.co.uk or through O2 telesales during the Promotion Period (each a “Qualifying Device”).
3. Having purchased a Qualifying Device during the Promotion Period, you will be entitled to claim Sony WF-1000X earphones (“Earphones”) while stocks last in accordance with these terms and conditions.
4. There are 3,000 Earphones available. The first 3,000 customers who complete a valid claim during the Redemption Period will be entitled to receive the Earphones.
5. To redeem and claim your Earphones, you need to go to www.redeemwithsony.co.uk between 19th April and 30th June 2018 or while stocks last (“Redemption Period”).
6. You will need to enter your new Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06# into your new Xperia™ handset keypad or viewing the product packaging label) into the website, along with uploading an image of your receipt/email confirmation, your name, contact details and address for delivery (a “Claim”).
7. Claims during the Redemption Period can only be made while stocks last from 19th April and no later than 30th June 2018.
8. There is a 14 day cooling off period, to check and verify your Claim. If you return your Qualifying Device because of a change of mind during this 14 day period, your Claim will be invalidated and you will not be entitled to claim or receive the Earphones under this Offer.
9. Earphones will be sent to the delivery address provided as part of your Claim on the website. Earphones will be dispatched once your Claim has been verified and will arrive by tracked delivery.
10. You are only eligible to claim one Earphones per Qualifying Device.
11. If purchasing online or over the phone, these terms and conditions and details of how to claim your Earphones will be sent to your postal address alongside the delivery of your Qualifying Device.
12. If there are any discrepancies between the purchase information and information provided by you in your Claim, a member of the customer service team will contact you within 30 days of your Claim being submitted online, and they may ask for proof of purchase to be provided (for in store purchases this will be in the form of an original itemised till receipt or order confirmation showing purchase of the Qualifying Device and dated within the Promotion Period; for online orders this will be in the form of an email receipt.)
13. If you are required to provide proof of purchase it is acceptable to provide a photocopy.
14. Any queries regarding the delivery of your Earphones please contact us at email@example.com
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for Claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted whether due to technical difficulties affecting electronic communication or any other reason.
16. Telefonica terms apply when purchasing a Qualifying Device, please visit www.O2.co.uk for further details of the applicable terms.
17. Owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time but will use all endeavours to minimise the effect to the consumer in order to avoid disappointment. .
18. The Earphones can’t be exchanged and there is no cash or other reward available, except owing to circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Earphones for a suitable alternative of equal or greater value.
19. You are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of participation in the Offer including without limitation the purchase of a Qualifying Device including accessing the internet if applicable. Costs to participate in the offer via the internet may vary so please check with your local service provider for current charges.
20. All cases of Earphones being damaged must be reported to the Promoter within 24 hours. The Earphones are supplied with a warranty from the manufacturer. It is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer or visit the manufacturer's website in order to register your Earphones for the full manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranty is provided.
21. Any personal information, including, without limitation, your name, age, address (including postcode), mobile phone number and/or email address will be used solely in connection with this Offer and will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of this Offer (including subsequent promotions as stated in these Terms and Conditions) or fulfilling the Earphones where applicable. The Sony Privacy Notice displayed at http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/legal/ under "Privacy" applies to any processing of data performed in connection herewith.
22. The Promoter will not be responsible for any failed connection by your attempt to access the website required for entry for whatever reason.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
24. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales